Do this gentle and fruity cupcake recipe by Bonne Maman for the proper weekend deal with or scrumptious brunch snack to take pleasure in with family and friends
Peach and almond cupcake recipe
- 125g unsalted butter, softened
- 125g caster sugar
- 125g self-raising flour
- 50g floor almonds
- 2 giant eggs
- 1 tbsp milk (non-obligatory)
- 12 tsp Bonne Maman Peach Conserve
- 50g flaked almonds
- Preheat the oven to 200°c (fan oven 180°c), gasoline mark 6. Line a 12-bun muffin tin with 12 muffin circumstances.
- Put the butter, caster sugar, flour, floor almonds and eggs into a big bowl. Whisk along with an electrical whisk (mixer or hand-held), or by hand, till clean and the combination has a dropping consistency; add the milk, if wanted.
- Divide the combination between 12 muffin circumstances, flattening the centre of every one. Put one teaspoon of peach preserve on prime of every barely indented centre, then sprinkle with some flaked almonds.
- Bake within the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. When golden brown and cooked, take away the cupcakes from the oven and funky on a wire rack. The preserve could have dropped to the centre of every cake, creating a pleasant peachy shock.
(Prime tip: the cupcakes will maintain in an hermetic container for as much as 3 days.)
Recipe from: Bonne Maman – The Seasonal Cookbook (Simon & Schuster), accessible by means of Amazon, WH Smith and Waterstones @ £12.99. Recipe improvement by Moyra Fraser.