Places on £600m civils framework up for grabs

Trending 1 month ago 16

The Scottish authorities has called for involvement successful a £600 cardinal civilian engineering framework.

The four-year woody volition beryllium divided into 3 lots, covering wide projects up to £25m, structural schemes up to £25m, and each jobs betwixt £25m and £100m.

Government departments, councils, societal landlords, wellness boards, universities and assorted different nationalist bodies volition beryllium eligible to usage the nationalist framework.

Up to six contractors could beryllium appointed to each of the smaller-project lots, with a maximum of 4 expected connected the higher-threshold panel.

Bidders indispensable person plan capableness arsenic immoderate contracts with beryllium procured done the model connected a design-and-build basis.

Contractors indispensable besides person an yearly turnover astatine slightest adjacent to the precocious bounds of the batch they are competing for. A raft of different requirements, specified arsenic compliance with Eurocodes, are listed successful the contract notice.

The Scottish authorities volition big a virtual supplier gathering connected Thursday, 14 July to supply much detail.

Companies person until 1 August to registry their interest, with shortlisted bidders to person invitations to tender connected 7 September.

A prime appraisal volition signifier 70 per cent of the scoring of bids, with terms accounting for the remaining 30 per cent.

The Construction Industry Training Board this period announced plans to invest £3m to tackle a skills spread successful Scotland.

More